The Wheat Ridge Chamber of Commerce is excited to announce that Tami Bandimere will be speaking at our Monthly Chamber Lunch in October. Tami is the Community Relations Director and part of the Executive Team for Bandimere Speedway. Having grown up and attended church and school here, Tami has deep roots in Wheat Ridge.
She will speak about the following:
1. History of Bandimere Speedway
2. Future Plans for the Racetrack
3. Covid Shutdown of the Speedway and Subsequent Litigation in Jefferson County
4. The Race To Read Reading Program Which has Fostered Three Generations of Better Reading for Elementary Kids
5. The book Living It Loud, written by her Father, John Bandimere, Jr. (who was the Wheat Ridge Carnation Festival's 2023 Grand Marshal.)